London Palladium Seating Plan – seating includes The Stalls, Royal Circle and Upper Circle. NOTE: Actual seating when booking from the live seating plan, may vary from the seating plan below. Seats are chosen before payment is made when booking tickets.
From the 1980s the London Palladium become associated with large scale musicals including: The King and I with Yul Brynner and Virginia McKenna, Michael Crawford in Barnum, Singin’ in the Rain with Tommy Steele, Topol in Ziegfeld , George Hearn and Denis Quilley in La Cage Aux Follies, the Opera North/Royal Shakespeare Company’s production of Show Boat, Jonathan Pryce in Oliver! and Michael Ball in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. More recently the Palladium has been host to Sister Act, The Wizard of Oz, and A Chorus Line. With I Can’t Sing The X Factor Musical coming and going most recently.
Plan ahead! The London Palladium is located at 8 Argyll Street, London W1F 7TF, United Kingdom. There are several transportation options available to reach the venue:
- Underground: The nearest Underground station to the venue is Oxford Circus. It is served by the Central, Bakerloo, and Victoria lines.
- Bus: Several bus routes stop near the theatre, including numbers 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 55, and 73.
- Train: The nearest mainline railway station is London Marylebone, which is about a 20-minute walk from the venue.
- Taxi: There are plenty of black cabs and minicabs available throughout London that can take you directly to the London Palladium.
- Car: There is no dedicated parking available at the London Palladium, but there are several car parks nearby, including Q-Park Oxford Street and NCP Car Park London Brewer Street.