Aylesbury Waterside Theatre – A unique cultural hub
In the heart of Aylesbury, a town with a rich heritage in the performing arts, stands Aylesbury Waterside Theatre, a unique cultural hub that delivers a diverse programme of live entertainment. From Olivier Award-winning productions to stunning dance performances, the theatre offers something for everyone.
Aylesbury Waterside Theatre has also attracted international attention in the world of construction and architecture for its landmark design. Visitors can marvel at the theatre’s striking exterior and its state-of-the-art interior, which features a spacious auditorium with comfortable seats and excellent acoustics.
Whether you’re looking for a night out with friends, a family-friendly show, or a cultural experience, Aylesbury Waterside Theatre is the perfect place to go. With events on throughout the year, there’s always something new and exciting to see.
Here are some of the things that make Aylesbury Waterside Theatre unique:
- Diverse programme: The theatre offers a wide range of live performances, from West End musicals to comedy shows to dance performances.
- Olivier Award-winning productions: Aylesbury Waterside Theatre has hosted a number of Olivier Award-winning productions, including Les Misérables, The Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked.
- Landmark building: The theatre’s striking design has attracted international attention in the world of construction and architecture.
- State-of-the-art interior: The theatre’s auditorium features comfortable seats and excellent acoustics, making it the perfect place to enjoy a live performance.
- Book your tickets today and experience the magic of Aylesbury Waterside Theatre!
Aylesbury Waterside Theatre, Exchange Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1UG
Venue Access Information
There are eight wheelchair positions with companion seats, six in the stalls and two in Circle 1
Aylesbury Waterside Theatre has an infra-red sound amplification system with headsets and necklaces. Necklace: Suitable for persons wearing a hearing aid, the necklace is worn around the neck. Whilst wearing the necklace switch your hearing aid to the ‘T’ setting and the sound is amplified. The necklace has an adjustable volume control. Headset: This device amplifies sound through earpieces similar to regular headphones. Suitable for persons without a hearing aid.
Guide, hearing and other working dogs are welcome in all parts of the theatre.
There are separate, accessible toilet facilities located at each of the principal seating levels.